So less then two weeks ago we shot Rita and Peters Wedding… and now its all edited and they have all the lovely images I thought it be nice to share them with the rest of the world!
Rita & Peter got married up on the Northern cliffs of Maroubra over looking the PACIFIC Ocean (Jack Vanny Memorial Park). It was a perfect spring day, not a cloud it the sky! The ceremony was short but sweet. we had around 30ish minutes for photos and then we headed off to the reception at UBUD in Kingsford where we were treated to some AMAZING Indonesian food (first time I’ve ever tried…and I will be back!).
Rita and Peter your an amazing, fun couple. It was a honor photographing your wedding and thank you for making us feel like good friends. I wish you all the happiness for your lives together. 🙂
Want to see more…
About the Wedding:
- Bride and Groom’s names: Rita and Peter
- Wedding Date: 27 November 2010
- Ceremony Venue: Jack Vanny Memorial Park, North End of Maroubra Beach
- Reception Venue: Ubud Indonesian Restaurant, Kingsford
- Theme: Spring/Summer Wedding. I chose Orange/Peach, Silver and White as our colours.
- Invitation/Decoration: I made all the wedding invitations and also decorations. We had wishing well tree (got the branches from the road side) which I put it in a vase full of stones. We have photo booth where my sister use her Polaroid camera to take photo of all guests. I also made a table setting from a cardboard. We had a glass of roses as our centerpiece.
- Bride’s Dress: I wore 2 different wedding dresses. One dress for the ceremony. Measured to made dress. It is a contemporary style; full length dress features one shoulder neckline and corset closure. Sultry with beautiful handmade floral embellished shoulder strap. My second dress is a simple and elegant knee length strapless dress, with Swarovski around the top and waist line.
- Bride’s Shoes: I wore 10cm Silver heels with Swarovski and Diamantes all around the shoes. Everyone love my shoes J
- Bride’s Headpiece/veil: I wore a Birdcage veil with handmade floral headpiece which matched my one shoulder dress.
- Bride’s Jewelery: I wore Swarovski (www.swarovski.com) earrings, which was given by a special friend – “Jennifer” on my last birthday. It is a Mermaid Pierced Earrings, The fluid silhouette is embellished with sparkling clear crystal and Crystal Moonlight pave. I also wore a special bracelet given by my best friend – “Sylvia”. It was a Freshwater pearls bracelet (www.pascoes.co.nz) with 3 Crystal Ball Necklet.
- Groom’s outfit: Peter wore Flether Jones Charcoal color suit with white Van Heusen shirt and Orange tie. He looks so hot and handsome J
- Cake: We had one tier cake, with 2 flavors cake – Marble and White Chocolate Raspberries. We had orange and white roses decorations on top and at the bottom of the cake. I added feather and orange diamantes as a personal touch. Cake was ordered from a nice lady called Joanne (www.mojocakecreations.com)
- Flowers: My bouquet features peach/apricot roses, freesias, green berries with feather.
- Transportation: We drove ourselves to the reception in our Red lady bug Hyundai Accent with “Just Married” Sign and Balloon at the back of the car.
- Band/DJ – Just songs which I downloaded into CDs. Simple J
- Hair/Makeup: I wanted a soft look to match the outdoor setting, so I kept my makeup quite Natural and for my hair, I chose a soft and natural up do to complement my headpiece. My Hair/Makeup is done by a lady called Olyn from Wotlook (www.wotlook.com)
Rita Wedding planning tips:
To save money, Do It Yourself is the best way. If you are creative, why not making all the decorations even invitations by yourself. I had enjoyed every seconds, minutes, weeks, and months of planning my wedding. For those who are planning their wedding, you need to be CALM, Take a deep breath, sit down and do it!!