So, you’ve seen the sneak peek. You’ve seen the awesome reception dancing photos and now…..THE WEDDING! wooooo!
I’ve been really excited about this wedding, from the moment I met Bemi and Ricky, I knew it was going to be amazing and FULL on fun! They’re wedding day was a lovely hot spring day, not a cloud in the sky all day.
I started out my day with the lovely bride, while the AMAZING Daniel K Cheung photographed the handsome groom. There’s something about being in a house filled with people who speak very fast Spanish that makes me smile and confused at the same time.
The entire day was filled with love and every little detail seemed to reflect Ricky & Beatriz in someway. I feel honored to be included in their wedding.
Want to see more…
About the Wedding:
- Bride and Groom’s names: Beatriz & Ricky
- Wedding Date: 12/11/10
- Videographer & website link (if relevant) : Guillermo from “My wedding photos” Link: www.mywedphotos.com.au
- Ceremony Venue: Eden Gardens in North Ryde
- Reception Venue: Gardens on Forest
- Bride’s Dress: Sophiia Tolli, Isabella, I ordered from www.jaysbridal.com
Bride’s Shoes: My mom brought them from Peru 🙂
Bride’s Headpiece/veil: Crown: Connie Montana I got it from Sweetheart store (sweetheartsbridal.com.au), veil: Made by my mom!! She definitely spent a lot of afternoons doing it, so nice 🙂
Bride’s Jewellery: It was a gift from Ricky, except the earrings that was a gift from my mom.
- Groom’s outfit: We rent it out from Spurling.
- Cake: Love cakes, the stand and the fountain we bought it separately from my country as well. http://www.lovecakes.com.au/about/
- Flowers: For the reception we used flower lover http://www.flowerlover.com.au/ and for the bouquets we used http://www.bridesinbloom.com.au/
- Band/DJ: It was provided by the reception place.
- Bridesmaids Dresses/shoes/jewellery: Bridesmaid dresses was also made by my mom!! the jewellery I bought it from Top Ryde
- Groomsmen outfits/accessories: We rent it out from Spurling and the cufflinks was a gift from Ricky to them (We also bought them in Peru!!)
- hair/make up: Strong Hair & Make up
- Any other details worth mentioning? The decorations at Eden Gardens was mainly done but things that my mom sew as well.. All my bridesmaids helped afterwards to put it together and have a lovely place for our ceremony 🙂
- Any significant meeting/proposal/wedding stories : Too many!!! I just loved to see everyone happy and sharing everything!! … Seeing Ricky crying for the first time when reading our vows it was the highlight of my day.
- Any diy stories/tutorials you’d like to share? Be patient when doing it! Try to organise friends and family to help you as it could get to you!! 😀
- Can you tell me about your inspiration – Well, I was born in Uruguay but I grew up in Peru, and Ricky is from HK, so we wanted to show our family and friends how people from different cultures could adjust themselves to have a unified culture created by their love. I think that is what inspired us to do our Chinese/Peruvian theme, not only that, we had people coming from HK that could only speak Chinese and people from Peru that could only speak Spanish, we wanted them to feel comfortable and happy.
- Is there anything else you would like to add? Just lots of thanks for you Rachael, I know the day went quick for ourselves, but for you was a long day, so we really appreciate your effort and good photos!!!
I would also like to thank Daniel, for helping me second shoot on short notice! LIFE SAVER!
(This is Dan)