I thought I’d share a bit of my love for mexican foods in the form of my famous mexican chicken soup recipe!
Rachaels awesome delicious amazing Mexican soup recipe.
2 onions, thinly sliced
5 clove garlic, thinly sliced
2 jalapeños, thinly sliced (I like spicy, so use 3…or 5)
2 chicken boobs, cut into thin strips
1 tomato, de-seeded and diced
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2L chicken stock
1/4 cup chopped coriander
1/2 cup of orzo/Rossini (rice shapped pasta)
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Cook the pasta/orzo/Rossini and set aside
2. chuck onion, garlic and jalapenos in a big pot with 1tbs on olive oil, cook till onions are all brown and you get that nice flavour thing going on in the bottom of the pot
3. add the chicken to the pot and brown
4. add stock, lime juice, and tomato
5. when boiling add pasta and coriander
6. do a hand stand, this is very important
7 EAT SOME SOUP!